Thinking Driver Theory Course
This is the course that everyone is talking about.
The half-day interactive Thinking Driver Course™ teaches drivers how to reduce stress, manage frustration and control anger on today's busy roads.
By learning effective thinking skills, drivers are able to shift attitudinal gears, take responsibility for their emotional reactions while driving, choose positive actions to avoid confrontation, and stay safe and out of harm's way.
About the Course:
The Thinking Driver Course™ is the only course that addresses driver attitude in an effective and respectful way. The course is fully interactive with drivers discussing driving challenges and solutions based on personal motivation.
The course utilizes advanced psychological and counseling techniques to change the way drivers see the actions of others and develop more effective responses. Anger management tools are a key component of the course content.
Also included are the Thinking Driver Five Fundamentals; our core defensive driving tips and techniques.
Your drivers will learn:
- What attitude is and how it affects their driving
- How to shift attitudinal gears from risky driving attitudes to positive ones.
- How risk tolerance changes with emotional states and how to reduce risk.
- To deal with aggression from other drivers without retaliation.
- How to avoid being drawn into competition and confrontational situations while driving
- How to use the Five Fundamentals;
- Think and Look ahead
- Anticipate Hazards
- Keep your options Open
- Manage the Risk
- Control with Finesse
Major benefits of training drivers in Thinking Driver are
- Reduction in risky driving actions which could cause incidents;
- Avoidance of personal confrontations and Road Rage incidents;
- Reduced vehicle abuse, fuel and repair costs;
- A more tolerant outlook towards other drivers.
The Thinking Driver Course™ is your first and best choice for developing positive driving attitudes in your vehicle operators.
Contact Us Today