Congratulations to the Winners of the ‘Flagrant Safety Violation!’ Contest! Written by Spencer McDonald
Thank you to all who entered our 'Thinking Driver's President - Flagrant Safety Violation' contest that we had running last month with the Tailgate Topics & Tips #26 - Back to School video.
- Christine Plomb, Allteck Line Contractors Inc. (Saskatoon, SK)
- Ben Bunce (Kennesaw, GA)
- Rich Hildebrand, Saskatchewan Government (Prince Albert, SK)
- William C. Young, Willco Transportation Ltd. (Calgary, AB)
- Jeremy Denton, Denton Safety (Rawlins, WY)
- Spenser MacPherson, HSE Atlantic (Charlottetown, PE)
- Jan Smith, Wolf's Bus Lines (York Springs, PA)
- Janet Pool, Metro Vancouver (Burnaby, BC)
- Dan Tucker, Northern Industrial Training (Palmer, AK)
- Lynn Edwards, Franklin Co. Comm. School Corp. (Brookeville, IN)
- Don Simmons, ACSA (Calagary, AB)
From all of us at Thinking Driver, congrats!
Also, remember you can continue to receive the Tailgate Topics & Tips videos by subscribing to Tailgate Topics & Tips Professional annual subscription. To get more information on this exciting new safety tool, please visit www.thinkingdriver.com.
President and founder of Thinking Driver, Spencer McDonald, has over 25 years of experience in designing driver safety training curriculums and instructor development. He has driver safety qualifications in all vehicle types and expertise in psychology, education, training and motivation that uniquely qualifies him to develop the attitude-based Thinking Driver programs.