Provide Thinking Drivers premier courses to your employees on-line.
If it's inconvenient for you to bring all of your people together for classroom training?
or you don’t have enough to justify organizing a class? or have employees in remote locations?
Choose Thinking Driver eLearning solutions with accelerated learning management technology to get all the benefits of Thinking Driver Courses easily, conveniently and cost effectively.
Why Thinking Driver for Online Driver Training?
- National award-winning training
- Highly media rich with video content
- Interactive activities and questions in each segment
- Frequent user interaction to keep you interested
- Most courses include a downloadable handbook to go with your course
- Includes printable certificates upon completion of the courses
- Mobile-responsive interface
FEATURES OF OUR ELEARNING PROGRAMS
The eLearning courses are interactive, media-rich programs that engage your employees to learn safe driving from the convenience of their own computer at the office or at home 24/7 365 days a year.
Our powerful learning management system puts YOU in control of when and who gets trained and provides you with training progress and results at a glance.
All programs are certificate courses that include a qualification test at the end.
BENEFITS OF ELEARNING
- Learn at your own pace.
- Schedule your learning around family and work.
- Study anywhere you have access to a computer and the Internet.
- Encourages employees to take responsibility for their own learning.
- Successful completion builds self-confidence.
- Staff can focus their learning on new information or skills.
Thinking Driver eLearning Courses:
Includes Fundamentals & Attitudes and Backing Safety
Award-Winning Enterprise Driver Training Solutions
Does your company have over 1,000 employees and an in-house LMS? Choose corporate-wide distribution when you purchase bulk licensing for Thinking Driver’s award-winning online defensive driver training software. To administer eLearning courses directly from your corporate Intranet, all you need to do is download our SCORM content package for each eLearning course. Each package can be uploaded to your Learning Management System (LMS).
Download our printable order form (PDF).