2 Hour Classroom Seminar
Are you receiving complaints from the public about your drivers? Concerned about your corporate image as employees drive around in marked or recognizable vehicles? Want to reduce the number of complaints drawn from the public and strengthen positive driving attitudes, values and behaviours?
The Respectful Driving Seminar recognizes your marked vehicles as moving billboards of advertising for your company or organization. This 2 hour seminar is of special interest to Fleet Supervisors and Managers who are interested in the added benefit that attitude training provides in fuel savings, reduced vehicle abuse and discourtesy resulting in complaints against other drivers.
What your employees will learn:
- Why do people complain about your driving?
- What types of complaints are common
- Driving behaviour that will attract attention and complaints
- How to develop and strengthen positive driving attitudes, values and behaviour
- How risk tolerance changes with emotional states and stress and how to manage these to reduce risk
- How to deal with aggression from other drivers and deal with personal aggressiveness and rage
- How to avoid being drawn into competition and confrontational situations while driving
- How to apply the Five (5) Fundamentals of Defensive Driving to draw less attention to yourself and reduce complaints
- Think and Look Ahead
- Anticipate Hazards
- Keep Your Options Open
- Manage the Risk
- Control with Finesse
Call today to take positive steps to avoiding public complaints!