Upload Award-Winning Elearning Driver Training to Your Private Corporate Intranet
Does your company have over 1,000 employees? Purchase bulk licensing for Thinking Driver’s online defensive driver training software to use on your own Intranet and administer eLearning courses directly from your own system. All you need to do is download our SCORM content package for each eLearning course, which you can upload to your Learning Management System (LMS).
Our award-winning eLearning program is an enterprise solution specifically designed to reduce your organization’s fleet accident rate, maintenance costs, and fuel consumption. When your driver training eLearning courses are uploaded to your private Intranet, you can regularly assign the courses to all your drivers at once at no extra cost – minimize risks by having your drivers routinely brush up on their skills.
Why upload our eLearning driver safety course to your LMS?
- Massive discounts for corporate wide distribution
- eLearning training driver safety for under $10/year/person – large organizations
- Privacy of your data
- Keep employees on your corporate Intranet
- Integrate your reporting
- Full control of who you are sharing your data with
- Ability to administer unlimited courses
Run Driver Training Elearning on Your Own Learning Management System (LMS)
Each of our defensive driving driver safety eLearning programs educate your drivers with a workplace-specific safe defensive driving curriculum that is designed using our proven 3-element driver attitude improvement defensive driving system. Maintaining an interactive learning environment keeps individuals engaged while instilling driver safety knowledge.
Advantages to choosing our eLearning driver safety courses:
- Employees can focus on their eLearning while at work in a group setting.
- Successful completion of our driver training eLearning course builds self-confidence in your employees and instills vehicle incident accident prevention.
- Driver safety eLearning programs allow your employees to learn positive driving attitudes at their own pace.
- If you have access to the Internet and a computer, you can study eLearning driver training anywhere.
- Your employees can schedule their eLearning driver training around family and work.
- Employees are encouraged to take responsibility for their own eLearning training driver safety.
Driver Safety Elearning Programs with Thinking Driver
We are your number one resource for eLearning defensive driver training. It is our mission to educate all organizations and their staff on driver safety, to ensure drivers are ready for anything and return home safely after every shift. Deciding to equip your staff with the right skills has the ability to not only save you money and time but also save lives.